What to Bring to Your Appointment:
- Your insurance card and a picture ID
- Physician referral forms if required by insurance
- Relevant information about your medical and surgical history
- Any recent x-rays or appropriate records you may have
- A list of current prescription, over-the-counter, or herbal medications you are taking, including dose and frequency
New patients will need to fill out information about their health history, registration & payment information. Please print these forms and fill them out prior to your appointment.
New Jersey Center for Prostate Cancer and Urology accepts most major insurance and Medicare. Anything not covered by insurance will be the patient’s responsibility. We request payment at the time of your appointment for services that are not covered by insurance.
Your insurance company may require a co-payment at the time of your appointment. You may make that payment directly with our office via credit card (Visa/Mastercard) or personal check.
Our staff will work with any patients who require a payment plan, or have any questions. Feel free to contact our office with any questions.